____________________________________
I still can't seem to understand how one could get over another pretty fast and move on to the next one.
Is it a psychology thing? To replace the previous and get someone else?
Or to simply Try to forget, or are they really that interested in the new one?
Nope, I do not understand the logic of boys.
Singapore boys or either ways.
Damn..
I can't imagine if I do get back to singapore.
I think I might be better off running to another country.
Some times a woman's instinct is definitely much better than anything.
My instincts never did fail me.
Oh wells,
Some times it is good to have an unpredictable character.
Then would people not truely understand.
At the end of the day, I know how things would turn out, Because it did turn out that way.
What Can I say,
Nothing has changed. Even after 4 years.
Psychology. Am I glad I did not major in that.
One thing I have learnt this week,
"A beautiful Lie"
The best Liars are those that need to lie, a white lie.
Some times certain lies are just equivalent to harsh reality.
Today, a Beautiful lie was told.
No more of your lies or words.
Because your beautiful lie,
Has closed the final hopes.
Bye Bye.